Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rubenesque, wow big word! Means Big Woman

Talking to a friend of mine on the phone and telling him about the thirty pounds I have put on since my mom's death, he said I was rubinesque, He is from the North, now down here in the south we just say fat,hog,or not gonna get into the one size fits all.  And another thing these people who say they eat nothing, except for a cracker all day and don't lose weight, They are flat out lying. I have ate 3 chocolate donuts, 2 boxes of little Debbie cakes, 3 ice cream cones, some crackers and now eating my Activia yogert so I can poop out a couple of pounds tomorrow. This is a hard weekend, Memorial Weekend, having to go to cemetery, thinking about Mom and my job has put me into a " glutten pig out " all you can eat, cake bar!  Oh and "rubenesque" means big,and flashy.  If someone calls you this, it is okay to slap the sh#t out of them.

PJ Publications and Gifts LLC Coupons 2011 from JacksCouponCodes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment